What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to getting the teaching job of your dreams
- Go inside the minds of two interviewers as they describe what an interview committee looks for, what they notice, and how to impress them
- A candidate describes her struggles and successes throughout the job hunting process
- Know the 50 most common teacher interview questions and how to answer them
- Learm information, tips, and advice about the teacher interview process
- Discover the seven things you should avoid saying at an interview
- Learn how to prepare and present your teaching portfolio
- Know all about references and letters of recommendation
- Learn the secrets to making your cover letter stand out
- With sample resume, cover letter, and thank you letter
- The 50 Most Common Teacher Interview Questions
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. I Want A Teaching Job scores 74.54/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.iwantateachingjob.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: iwantateachingjob.com you’ll also be taken through to iwantateachingjob.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)